Monday, February 6, 2012

Statement of Intent


Original Post : November 2, 2011

I am a third year law student at Syracuse University College of Law.  Everyone wants a job; I am told this is a way to distinguish myself from the others.  Considering my interest in Family Law and Estate Planning, I believe that this might be a good way of:

1) finding others who have a sincere interest in Estate Planning and Family Law,
2) stirring conversation on interesting developments within Estate Planning and Family Law,
3) share legal knowledge that I have obtained throughout my career.

Although this is only in early developments, I believe that my posts will all fall into one of three categories:

1) entertaining, interesting, or informative internet links;
2) legal research;
3) op-ed pieces.

I am a resident of Pennsylvania who grew up in New Jersey and currently lives in New York.  Most information provided will be based on any one of these regions; however, it should be noted that state laws, particularly in the fields of Family Law and Estate Planning, vary greatly state to state.  Legal information on this blog is not meant to be advice in any way.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment